CSR PROGRAM CATEGORIES
- Community Development Program
- Relationship / Public Relations Development Program (Community Relations).
The objectives of the CSR Program are:
- Empowerment of local human resources (students, youth and students included)
- Economic Empowerment of local communities around the company
- Construction of social / public facilities
- Public health development
- Development of community and religious education
- Social Culture etc.
Increasing community awareness, changing the mindset of stakeholders and the community in health development, by increasing promoted, preventive, community empowerment efforts through family approaches across sectors and community movements in healthy living.
Health is also an element that we pay attention to after education. The company is trying to increase public awareness of the importance of health